If you’re a doctor
stuck in a career rut,
We all experience job roles that we no longer like, sometimes getting stuck for years. But instead of just, ‘putting up with things’, put yourself first for a change.
Coaching still feels like a mystery to many, but some of the most successful people in the world attribute their biggest life changes and greatest job satisfaction, to coaching. It uses validated techniques to formulate a clear path to discovering and achieving your dream role.
When you are in a medic career rut, I can help you find your way.
HOW I CAN HELP
- Career clarity Nothing worse than being unhappy in a job, and when you’re fatigued, it’s hard to think straight. ‘Am I in the right role?’, ‘ Should I retire early?’, ‘ Should I drop out and pursue my business venture?’, ‘Should I go off long term sick?’. There are many options for someone like you – but this can lead to even more confusion!
- Decision on next steps Once we get clear on your current situation and where you’re aiming to get to (with coaching), I’ll support you to develop the action plan.
- Empathy and expertise I was formerly a hospital/ community doctor and NHS consultant, for 10 years. Since then, I’ve transitioned into Pharma and am a qualified career coach, so have a level of insight that most doctors don’t. I’ve helped everyone from entrepreneurs to eminent senior doctors.
I specialise in complex life situations and help by gently examining the issues that matter. I’ll get to know you and truly understand your values, beliefs, passions, obstacles, needs, family situation, relationships, previous career and finances, to strategically support your vision.
I’ll never judge you, and I’ll always meet you where you’re at emotionally.
WHAT I OFFER…
Known as “The Forensic Coach“, I’m passionate about helping doctors shift to living happier lives, free from suffering and done in a thorough, but gentle way. It’s my job to make it resonate with your vision, keep you accountable and ultimately get you there. The thoughts will come from you, I use coaching models to help you address limitations, prioritise needs and construct an exciting plan.
There are a number of ways I support you:
- My Blog and LinkedIn give away lots of free resources
- If you are serious about wanting to make positive change in your life, I encourage you to book a chat with me to find out more – you’ll likely even get some free tips
- Confidential and bespoke 1-2-1 coaching service
- l reply to everyone, however you get in touch
Take the first blind step with courage, and I’ll help you to figure out the rest.
How much longer will you carry on with the status quo?
DOCTOR V PROCESS
HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
We explore life areas, what’s held you back before and quickly identify the priorities – sometimes surprising, as focus has often be elsewhere. Clarity hits and a renewed excitement as you start to see a way forward.
EXCITING & EMPOWERING
We get clear on exactly what your goal looks like and explore areas to work on. Remember, if you don’t create the goal, you’ll likely be settling for a lesser situation. This the beginning of visualising a new, happier life.
THIS IS THE FUN PART
THE ACTION PLAN
Humans are complex, so my job is to understand your values, drivers, resources, limiting beliefs, others to consider and personal situation to help create your plan. You’ll get a framework, actions & my unwavering support.
GET YOUR SHIFT HAPPENING…
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY…
Thank you so much for today! I am really excited by the plan, and really appreciate your guidance and expertise... I am really focused on my plan, I am doing my affirmations, using our notes to complete my 2020 goals for all aspects of life and combined with business goals too, so we've got a great family focus for 2020, really exciting!JenWiltshire, UK
Before I spoke with you, I wasn’t too sure about coaching, but after our first session, I remember thinking, why didn’t I do this sooner?! After the 3 months, my life has changed more than I could have possibly imagined. I can’t thank you enough.BenBoston, US
Thank you so much for today! Been reflecting on it this afternoon and it feels like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders... Feeling very optimistic about making things better.IzzyBristol, UK
You made it so easy for me to see clearly what it was I really wanted to achieve and how I was going to get there, it was like a light bulb going on... I wanted you to know that today, I finally made it... Thank you, thank you!DavidWarwick, UK